Five time Barbecue World Champion Tuffy Stone's complete guide to barbeque
Flame, smoke, and meat--these simple elements combine to make great barbecue. Creating the perfect bite of tender, spicy, smoky barbecue is a science and an art form, and Tuffy Stone--five time World Champion Pitmaster, co-host and judge of Destination America's BBQ Pitmasters, and co-owner of the award-winning Q Barbecue restaurants--has mastered it.
Cool Smoke is the distillation of all his years of experience and wisdom. Inside you'll find a wealth of barbecue information including:
- How to choose the right cooker
- The best way to trim a cut of meat
- How to prepare your own brines, rubs, and sauces
- Insider tips and hints for taking on the competition circuit
- Over 100 creative, delicious recipes to make you a barbecue master